I want to just keep this short and sweet! This look is something I did when I decided I wanted to play around with the Sephora Cinderella Storylook palette. It has been dormant in my drawer for years, but I like to shop my stash from time to time, and I got a bit of use out of this fairytale palette lately!
This look was super easy to create. I just played around with colors without any firm plan, and when I was happy with it I put on these pastel pearls around to make it a bit more fun! I love creating these kind of looks that are just made because I enjoy playing with makeup and colors. It doesn’t have to be wearable, the only purpose is to have fun and be a bit creative!
As usual here is a full list over products I used:
- Sephora Cinderella Storylook Eyeshadowpalette (Shades: Glass Slipper, Ball Gown, Fairy Godmother, Destined and Royal).
- NYX Ultimates Eyeshadow Palette Brights (Shades: Yellow, Orange, Pale Lilac, Fushia, Hot Pink).
- Chanel Intense Eye Pencil – 65 Blanc.
- Maybelline Master Drama Kohl Liner – Ultra Black.
- Lancôme Grandiose mascara.
- Anastasia dipbrow pomade – Medium Brown.
- Lashes from ebay.
- Pearls from Ebay (nailart wheel).
Hope you enjoyed the look!