The 1st of every month I collect a group of products dedicated to be used when I make myself ready for work in the morning. Lets just face it, I have waaaay to much makeup to look through it every morning to find what I need (It is ok….I assume you are a makeuplover aswell since you are here reading). I also find it to be a great way to properly test out new products, or give some extra love to old one. By dedicating my makeup to a small range of products for a month I really get to know each product in my bag.
So here you go; A flatlay of my makeup in my makeup bag for October:
And here is a full list of products:
- Urban Decay Naked Smoky Palette.
- NYX settingspray.
- Dior Nude Air loose powder 020.
- Jeffree Star Skinfrost Highlighter “Summer Snowcone”.
- Maybelline Master Strobing Liquid “Light/Iridecent”
- Makeup Revolution Ultra Contour Palette.
- KIKO long lasting eyeshadow stick 38 and 25.
- Anastasia Blush Trio “Peachy Love”
- Guerlain Meteorites Light-Diffusing Perfecting Primer.
- The Seam Eco Soul Real Fit Foundation.
- NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer “Vanilla”.
- Zoeva Eyeshadow Primer.
- H&M Single Eyeshadows in “Paradise Found”, Bismarck Palm” and “Moss It Over”
- Colourpop Ultra Satin lip “Bare Necessaties” and “951”
- NYX Mega Shine Lipgloss “Beige” and “Sweet Heart”.
- Anastasia Dipbrow “Medium Brown”.
- Laura Mercier Tightline Cake Eyeliner “Black Ebony”.
- L’Oreal Paradice Extatic Mascara.
Good mix of old and new products! I am really excited to play around with all the new things, maybe in particular the blush trio from Anastasia, The contour palette by Makeup Revolution that I’ve heard so many good things about, and to finally test out a Jeffree Star highlighter!